Check out the video to see how you can filter on your event page, or follow the steps below to filter.
- If you subscribe to a feed, you'll see the events from that feed in the calendar. However, if you want to hide those events, you can delete the feed.
- Each person with access to Calendar can view any event but may have different levels of engagement.
- Filter by the event's approval status, whether the requested rooms or resources have been approved, are pending, or have been declined.
If you want to make sure events have been approved, filter by Pending to quickly approve or decline resources if you're in the appropriate approval group.
- Filter events based on the event owner, which is helpful when you want to update the event owners for multiple events.
- Events can be published or hidden on Church Center, where congregants can access for church information. Change the Church Center visibility of an event from the Event Settings.
- Filter the calendar based on the room or resource reserved for that event. Start typing the room or resource, and then choose the correct option from the dropdown. If you filter by a folder, the calendar will filter to events using any items within the folder.
- Any tags used in the current view will populate in the sidebar. Click a tag to show only events with that tag. If you want to see all the tags, choose it from the dropdown.
If you don't see any tags when Active tags is selected, it means none of your events have tags assigned to them. Assign tags to the events, and try the filter again.
Show Events Without a Tag
If you want to show events not tagged with a specific tag, you can click the dropdown arrow and check the box under the Not section.
Levels of Engagement
My events helps owners, approvers, and subscribers find their events. Expand the section to find how to assign yourself to an event.
An Approver is part of the Approval Group who approved the request for a room or resource. Find Approvers from the Approval Groups sidebar on the People page.