You can choose to see your events as a list of events or as a full calendar, depending on what works best for you!
Check out this video for ways to customize your view.
Use the Month view to keep events in order, or use the Table view to manage events in a small time frame.
On the Month view, change the view to see more or less events on each square.
- Condensed shows 6 events. If you have more events on that date, click x more below the last event shown.
- Expanded shows up to 12 events.
- All Events shows every event on that date.
Show feed icons or tag dots to give more context about the event at-a-glance.
When you toggle to the Table view, you can see the next instance of the events for the month or sort them by one of the other columns.
Apply any filters to the Table view as well, and it will show events based on that filter.
- Show all events, future events, or past events.
- Show public times only or the full schedule.
- Make changes to the Event Owner and tags for all the events listed on the page.
- Select the columns that show on the table.
- Change the view between Compact and Comfortable.
- Click the arrows next to a title to sort the column in ascending or descending order.