Use the Month view to keep events in order, or use the Table view to manage events in a small time frame.
On the Month view, change the view to see more or less events on each square.
- Default shows 6 events. If you have more events on that date, click x more below the last event shown.
- Expanded shows up to 12 events.
- All Events shows every event on that date.
Toggle to Table view on the upper right.
You can apply any filters to the Table view as well, and it will show events based on that filter.
View the next recurrence of the events for the month, sorting them by one of the columns.
If you sort by Next Instance, you can easily see what events are happening in the next couple of days.
- Show all events, future events, or past events.
- Change the view between Compact and Comfortable.
- Select the columns that show on the table.
- Make changes to the Event Owner and tags for all the events listed on the page.
- Click the arrows next to a title to sort the column in ascending or descending order.