Rooms are places on your campus where people can host events. Create rooms, so events can choose which rooms are needed.
From the Rooms tab, click New room to add a room to your account.
If you do not have permission to manage rooms, you will not be able to add rooms.
Use the calendar on the Rooms tab to view information about the reserved rooms listed on the main screen.
- Choose a date on the calendar to see the event.
- Click the arrow to expand the event and see the reserved rooms.
- Create shared room setups, which is convenient for classrooms that are the same size.
Each room has its own setups, approval groups, and questions, along with the calendar, which shows the events the room is approved for.
- Change the name of the room or choose the folder.
- Run a report or share a calendar feed with when this room is being used.
- View when this room has been requested by choosing a date on the calendar that has a dot on it.
- Add room setups or link to a shared room setup.
- Expand to see who is listed in the chosen Approval Group, remove the Approval Group by selecting the x, or add additional groups by choosing Add approval group.
- Ask any necessary questions for the room to be presented in the best way. These upfront questions help keep questions off you when the event happens.
To delete the room, select the trash can icon.
If you no longer use a room and need to delete it, first run a year report to ensure that room isn't reserved in the next year. When a room is deleted, it is deleted from all events, any room setups specifically created for that room will be deleted, and pending approval requests for the room will no longer display in notifications.